macOS 10.13.0 or later
Info: Keep It Crack is for writing notes, keeping web links and documents, and finding them again. Available on Mac, and as a separate app for iPhone and iPad, Keep It Keygen is the destination for all those things you want to put somewhere, confident you will find them again later.
Notes and Links
- Make Notes
Create notes with built-in styles that look good and read well on all your devices. Notes can contain checklists, bulleted and numbered lists, images, links and other attachments.
- Save Web Links
Save web links to Keep It Crack, view them in the app, open them in your browser, or save them as PDFs for offline reading.
- Add Anything
Any kind of file can be added to Keep It Crack Mac or saved to its folders, and opened for editing in their original applications. With iCloud, changes are automatically made available across all your Macs and iOS devices.
- Preview and Edit
Keep It generates thumbnails and summaries for most files, can edit its own notes, rich and plain text files, and show previews for PDFs, images, web pages and most other documents.
Search and Filter
Keep It can search the content of most files. Suggestions appear as you type, allowing you to narrow down results to exactly what you need, or use keywords and natural language. Save searches for later reuse.
- Tag Filter
Keep It’s Tag Filter makes finding things by their tags a pleasure. Choose a tag to see all the tagged items and any other relevant tags; choose another tag to drill down further.
Folders let you organize items and bundles hierarchically, when needed. Select a folder to see everything it contains.
When you need to gather things into one place, make a bundle. Items can be in more than one bundle at a time, and when you remove the bundle, everything else stays where it was.
Use labels to color-code items for quick visual recognition. Labels are listed in the sidebar so you can quickly see everything with a particular label.
- More Lists
Use the Recents list to see things you’ve added or viewed lately, with the latest shown at the top. Favorites provide quick access. Deleted Items are automatically removed after 30 days.
Where You Need It
- Compact Mode
In compact mode, Keep It for Mac becomes a single column, ideal for using alongside other apps or in split screen.
- Works with Other Apps
Pretty much anything can be dragged to Keep It Serial Key, and you can also add things from a variety of apps with Keep It’s share extension.
What’s new in Keep it 1.8.18 Portable?
- Fixed issues where icon view may not show the correct content after searching.
- Fixed an issue where Keep It may crash during iCloud updates if icon view in use.
- Fixed an issue where Finder tags removed while Keep It Serial Number isn’t running could be restored when Keep It starts up (if using iCloud).
- Fixed an issue where shared items and folders may not appear as such after downloading a library from iCloud.
- Fixed an issue where Keep It might not retry downloading items when iCloud is unavailable.
- Thumbnails for Web Links on macOS Catalina
- Support for sketches in notes created in Keep It for iPad and iPhone on macOS Catalina
- Improvements for notes and rich text editing
- Float editor windows on top and set a default size
- Automator actions for adding web links, files, text and attachments
- AppleScript improvements for adding text and links
- Now supports x-callback-urls for integration with iPad apps on Mac
- On macOS Catalina, Keep It will now create thumbnails for web links.
- In Import preferences, options for web links are now shown by clicking the Options buttons, and will only show options relevant to the “save web links as” format that is selected.
- Added support for sketches created in Keep It for iPad and iPhone so that they remain editable. On macOS Catalina, sketches will be displayed appropriately for light or dark mode.
- Set a default style for new notes in Fonts preferences.
- An item to toggle small images is now included in the contextual menu that is shown for attachments.
- Added a Subheading note style.
Notes & Rich Text:
- When a line starts with a bullet character, asterisk, dash or a number followed by a period and Return is pressed, the line will automatically be converted into the corresponding list style.
Editing & Previews:
- Float editor windows on top of other windows by choosing Window > Float on Top from the menu when an editor window is open.
- Set a default size for new windows by choosing Window > Save as Default Size from the menu when an editing window is open. To reset, hold on Option and choose Window > Reset Default Size from the menu when an editing window is open.
- Comma separated values files are now shown as Quick Look previews rather than editable text.
- Fixed an issue where it would not be possible to zoom or rotate standalone images with a trackpad.
- Fixed an issue where the creation date could be set to the modification date when PDFs, images, Markdown and plain text files.
- Fixed an issue where manually saving items in editor windows would wrongly show a message that the item couldn’t be saved.
- Fixed an issue where the state of an (e.g. zoom factor or current page of a PDF) may not be stored.
- Hold on Option when clicking the Share button or choosing Item > Share from the menu to share an item’s link instead of its file content.
- Added a “Share item link instead of file” option to Advanced preferences to always provide item links instead of file content to the Share panel (without needing to hold on the Option key).
- Improved link detection when sharing plain text to Keep It’s Share extension.
- To support iPad apps on the Mac, Keep It Crack for Mac now handles the same x-callback-urls as Keep It for iPad and iPhone.
- There is now an Automator action to add a web link to Keep It, optionally specifying whether to save for offline, the format, tags, and destination.
- There is now an Automator action to add files to Keep it, optionally specifying whether to copy or move, tags, a destination, whether to convert text files to notes, and how to deal with conflicts.
- There is now an Automator action to add text to a new or existing item in Keep It, optionally specifying a style (Keep It notes only), tags, format, and item name.
- There is now an Automator action to attach a file to a note or rich text document.
- When using the add text AppleScript command to create or append text to a note, a style can now be specified. If not specified the default style will be used for a new note, and the body style will be used when appending text to an existing note.
- The add link AppleScript command can now append a link to an editable text item.
- Fixed an issue where it wouldn’t be possible to specify a list of tags when using the add text AppleScript command.
- Fixed an issue where the attach file AppleScript command wouldn’t work for rich text documents.
- When using AppleScript, get a list of the files attached to a particular Keep It item using the attached files property.