OS X 10.7.3 or later, 64-bit processor
Info: Yoink Crack helps by making drag-and-drop between Spaces or full-screen apps easier.
Every time you start dragging a file, Yoink Product Key fades in a tiny window on the left edge of your screen so you can drag files to it. This frees up your mouse so you can comfortably navigate to the destination of the drop and resume the drag from Yoink Activation Code‘s window.
What’s new in Yoink 3.5.9 Portable?
Improvements in Yoink v3.5.9:
- Improves compatibility with macOS
- Improves renaming of files (right-click a file and select Rename / Move…)
- In a file’s contextual menu, the full filename is now shown at the top
- File-status checking has been improved
- Improves compatibility with Apple Remote Desktop, Screen Sharing, Chrome
- Slightly improves the “Moved-to-trash” popover’s UI
- Improves the Splash screen for smaller screens / resolutions
- Improves keyboard navigation in Yoink: lock/unlock selected files (l), split up selected stacks (s)
- Improves support for not-yet-loaded files dragged from iCloud Drive
- Improves support for screenshots dragged from macOS’ screenshot floating window
- Improves compatibility with some URLs that could not be processed correctly
- Improves Yoink’s center position if the menu bar is set to automatically hide
- The “File in Trash” popover now closes automatically when the file is deleted
- Handoff’s progress text is now monospaced
Bug fixes in Yoink v3.5.9:
- Fixes a bug where Yoink would steal keyboard focus unpredictably and unnecessarily, and – mostly – annoyingly!
- Fixes a bug where right-clicking a bundle / package file would not allow for “Open with…”
- Fixes a bug where sometimes Yoink’s keyboard shortcut would stop working
- The (optional) fetching of favicons is running in its own XPC service again on macOS Catalina and newer
- Fixes a bug where Quick Look icon previews were smaller / lower resolution than expected
- Fixes a regression where Quick Look previews would be cut off on smaller screens
- Fixes the popover’s behavior when more than one file in Yoink is moved to the trash
- Fixes an issue where Yoink would sometimes not work correctly when handling large amounts of files
- Fixes a bug where Yoink would mistakenly appear when customizing toolbars
- Fixes a bug that caused Yoink to beep when cancelling the installation of its PDF Service
- Fixes a rare crash when adding files to Yoink
- Updates the Acknowledgements file